5.30.2008
final words
The last thing I heard from a student--a former student, granted--was a muttered, unfriendly "Fuck you." It made my year. If I'd been thinking a 1/2 second faster, I would've said it right back to him or said "You took the words out of my mouth." The child is a worthless individual, and unfortunately, he's fathered another child already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did any of them have something nicer to say? Any parties thrown in your honor?
how depressing
Most of them had nice things to say, but this one was most memorable! A couple of students brought in a cake that said "Good luck," so I'm not that depressed. Now, the thought of this kid reproducing is definitely depressing....
Yeah, it's really frustrating how the students who are almost entirely free of cumbersome intellect are also the quickest to breed... thereby spawning another generation of students almost entirely free of cumbersome intellect... But I'm not cynical.
Post a Comment